Translate

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Pescara, Italy week 10

This week has been eventful! It is me and my companion's last week together. We worked very hard. We did a lot of finding and talking to people. 

   We were blessed to see a girl in a family that we have been teaching to enter into the waters of baptism! She is 10 years old! She told us that the reason for her baptism was that everytime she read the Book of Mormon she was able to feel the spirit!  She got baptized on Saturday it was so amazing. 

   Last night my district and I had the opportunity to carol in heart of Pescara. We had so many people around us listening to us sing about Christmas and about Christ. We were able to share the message of christ through songs and we talked about Christ in everything. It was such a great way to do missionary work.

Sorella Hyatt🇮🇹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...