Translate

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Mission Week 68 in Italy;



Hello! This week was a slow week but filled with so many things that I cannot even remember too much of what we did.  The quarantine rules have loosened up a lot but we still have some restrictions.

We started out the week grocery shopping. My companion and I have been eating a lot healthier since we are on a "diet" except on Sundays we did not have to buy too much! We bought a lot of meat and salad and vegetables and fruits.
We have been running every morning and night for at least 45 mins and we end with an ab workout. We do not eat breakfast except for a fruit or something super duper light and we eat a healthy lunch. Then after, if we are hungry, we eat a fruit or salad. This has actually worked... lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks! What a record


We also had the opportunity to finish the lessons with the Brazilian lady that we have been teaching that lives in Italy. To our surprise she lives closer to Pescara! The place where I did my outbound transfer last year! So, we go in contact with some of the members that I knew there to help with meeting Vania and getting to know her. It has been a blessing.


This week on our Facebook page that was Sunday Night Live...we changed it to Pace in Cristo which translates to Peace in Christ.. I put up an ad in Italian focused on our area asking questions about where we came from before this life and where we will go after... and so many people sent us messages asking us to learn more! We are having so much success.


Sorella Hyatt🇮🇹



President and Sister Smith with us in our apartment







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...