Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Rome Week 26 - still working in the town of Sabina




This week was crazy because of zone conference. It was our first zone conference with our new President. It was such a good conference.



We learned about obedience and how it is the first law in Heaven. Literally everything of God requires obedience to Him, His ordinances and His commandments. I enjoyed conference so much. I got to play my trumpet in zone conference! It was the first time that many people found out that one can actually make the trumpet sound spiritual and play hymns on it. My mission president loved it so much and little did I know he played trumpet before. He was so thrilled and now everyone will forever remember me. It was awesome and fun.


My companion and I went out to our area (Sabina area) this week and we spoke with some people on the streets about the temple and the visitor center and invited them to come see it. Randomly, while walking in the city, a man and his mother stopped us to talk. We ended up talking with them on benches in front of their house for an hour or more just explaining who we are and what we do. This little family really enjoyed talking to us and they want us to come back. They also said they would like to visit the visitor center so that is so exciting.


I taught a lesson online with one of my Brazilian contacts. He had discovered the church on his own and has already read the whole Book of Mormon by himself. he said he knows the church is true. He also told us he had been to church one time but he knew the moment he stepped in the chapel it was the true church because of the wonderful feeling of peace. He wants to be baptized so bad and therefore he needs to take missionary lessons. I am his missionary teaching him the lessons until he's comfortable to meet the local missionaries in person. He is really cool and he loves all the reading invites we give him.


This week has been a very fast and great week!


I know this church is the true restored Church of Jesus Chirst on the earth today. I know the Book of Mormon will bring us closer to God and help us become better people. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet and that President Russel M. Nelson is a true prophet of God living today. I know through the wonderful Plan of Salvation we can be bonded with our families forever and we can return to live with our loving Heavenly Father

Sorella Hyatt๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
                    
                                                             My companion and I

                                                                          Rome Zone

Sorella Belarmina and Sorella Hyatt

Two Italians and one Brazilian









1 comment:

  1. Love ๐Ÿ’˜ the photos and the work you are doing! I didn't know you could play the ๐ŸŽบ trumpet! Jim did in high school. You are beautiful and talented and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...