Translate

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Rome week 23



This week has been a good week. Let me just start off with my new companion. She is a very good missionary who likes to be obedient to the mission rules. Obedience is the key to everything in this life. I think, because both of us have tried to be obedient, we have seen so many miracles this week. 

1) There was a day where both my compaion and I felt like we should go to this small city named Toffia which is kind of far but for some reason we felt the need to go. We walked around this ancient city, it was very beautiful but old. It was soooo hot and we were very, very thirsty. Deep inside I had prayed for some water or something. While walking and once we made a turn for another street to knock on doors. We saw a lady taking down her laundry and she looked at us and said she recognized us from when we did our studies in the park when she was there. She asked us if we would like some water and invited us in. I was so grateful that we had waited and then she asked us about what we believed. So we taught the Plan of Salvation and she was very interested and had so many questions that we could answer all in that time. So she asked us to come back and teach her some more because she liked talking to us, and now we have a new person to teach 

2)  After that my companion and I didn't feel like going to Montegrottone, a city we had planned to go, we didnt have a good feeling. So we kept driving and didn't know where we should go. But I had a thought come into my head to go to one of my first cities ever, Passo Corese, so I told my companion and she said, “well if you feel like it let's go”.  So we went and the first person we saw was a family we used to teach a while ago and lost contact with.  I talked with them and they made an appointment with us on Monday night! After that my companion  and I were trying to find someone and while we were walking I was telling a story to my companion  about the first person I ever got in contact with to teach the gospel and in mid sentence we ran into Him and his wife!!!  He was so happy to see me and he was so surprised and said "wow you learned Italian now!" Since I taught him when I was fresh in Italy. Then we got an appointment with him and his wife again on Saturday!!! It was soooooo cool. 

For P-Day today we were planning on going to the Leonardo Di Vinci museum but as we were walking on the streets we found a very cool history museum about all of the famous buildings and their history in Italy. It's a fascinating show  inside the old Augustus Cinema, where you are literally surrounded by the tale of the history of Rome. It was fun! 

I hope everyone has a great and blessed week. 

Sorella Hyatt🇮🇹









No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...