Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Week 21 and 22 - Rome



So, this week (week 21) has been full of many things. A lot of the things I can not really remember.

Everyday we have been teaching a person that is getting baptized this Wednesday. She is so dedicated into learning the gospel and we are so impressed with how she actually studies the scriptures and prays for knowledge and she is very faithful. She is so content and happy to be able to be baptized into the true and only church of Jesus Christ by proper authority direct from Jesus Christ. This makes me so happy too. I can see her growing so much and realizing true happiness in her life is coming through learning about the true gospel of Jesus Christ. 

We also got transfer calls this week. I am staying in my "birth city" (first city of my mission) in Sabina, Italy.  I have been here for 6 months and it is about to be a 7th.
I found out that I will now be a senior companion to a girl who was called to the visitor center but went outbound (into the country) first to learn the language; I'm her 2nd compaion. I will have to help her in the visitor center. But that's good. 

Yesterday I taught a lady online together with one of our senior couples wife since my companion went to Napoli to get her permesso. Also, I taught someone who lives in Texas and wanted to know the role of Christ. We briefly talked about the Plan of Salvation and talked to her about the Atonement of Jesus Christ which was so powerful. She was so relieved when she realized that she could get a remission of her sins. It was incredible. 

Also this week I was able to teach one of my friends back at home and that was so cool. She was very happy to talk to me. And I'm very excited that she wants to take another lesson. 
This week was full of teaching and it was very good to be able to teach people who were open and ready to learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

This week (week 22) was transfers. My companion has finished her 18 month mission and went home.
I got a new companion, Sorella Weaver. 

However, before transfers, my companion and I had a BAPTISM. We found this lady in the visitor center and we taught her for 6 weeks in the visitor center for the lessons.  She felt the church was true and she had such a beautiful baptism! It was great! 

This week has been filled full of miracles and has strengthened my testimony about the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

Sorella Hyatt🇮🇹



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...