Translate

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Rome week 2



So this week was very interesting. It rained a lot and was kind of cold but it was okay. We had one family feed us Cena (dinner) and it was the first time I had actual real Italian food made by an Italian and it was a different kind of noodle type soup. All I know it was very good and we got to share a good message with them. 
 We tried visiting the less active members but we found out that their house or numbers don’t exist or they don’t even live there. One family lived at least 30 mins away and it was kind of frustrating. 

Also we did a lot of finding this past week. We found a guy from Equador who was interested in our message so we taught him and his kids the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and they wanted the Book of Mormon. The next lesson we will teach the Plan of Salvation, this will be on Friday. I am excited. They said they loved the beautiful message of Christ and it made me so happy. 

Oh, I also had my first Italian pizza this week and the woman who owns the restaurant is named Anna Linda which was named after her two grandmothers just like I was. She already has the Book of Mormon so we invited her to the temple, and she really wants to come. Also, she wants us to come back. 

The temple is a blessing. We stop people on the street and invite them to the temple and they get so interested. We have gotten so many numbers from these people who want to go to the temple or talk to us more about it. 

Today we went to the Vatican and we went to the top of the Dome which was super cool. The Vatican was very pretty! We spent most of the day there. There were so many American LDS members who saw our name tags and wanted to talk to us about the Rome temple and were so excited to see us there. 
Then we went to eat pizza and gelato which was very very good. It was a great time. Today was like the warmest day in Rome I have experienced it was so good. 

I hope everyone had a great week

 The third picture is the family we ate with one night. The fourth one was my first pizza here. The second picture is with this really yummy dark chocolate from Italy that a member at church just gave me. The first is my companion and I in the car. 




5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Sounds like you are doing much good there. When is open house for the temple? I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. GOOD works! a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. acim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. acim

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. dolci tipici toscani di carnevale

    ReplyDelete

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...