Translate

Friday, March 29, 2019

Rome Week 9

Being a Temple Visitor Center sister missionary is so amazing!

One day I am in the visitor center and the next day I am doing regular missionary things, such as proselyting, in my area. 

I have spoken with so many Brazilians in Portuguese because they came to see the visitor center and they don't know Italian. 

I am having so much fun teaching the people of Rome in their language. 

I gave a group of 4 Italians 3 Book of Mormons. And I gave another couple one too. 

My favorite thing is explaining about temples and our marriages. Where we can be sealed for time and all eternity, together forever. It isn't death till we part. Heavenly Father chose families to be in his beautiful plan of salvation. 

And I'm so grateful for my family and that we are sealed together forever. 

Today we went to the Sistine Chapel and it was very beautiful. There was so much to see. We took an hour there but it was fun. 

I am doing better and better each week with Italian even though I mix all three of the languages (Italian, Portuguese and English) together still. 

Tonight we got invited to a members house and I'm going to make some basic Brazilian food, so I hope it tastes good just like my mom's. 

I know that Christ is our Savior and that He lives today. 
I know the Book of Mormon to be true Word of God because every chapter talks about Christ.  
I know we have a living prophet today and that Joseph Smith restored the true Church of Jesus Christ, back to the earth, that contains all of the authority and ordinances necessary for us to return to live with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in exaltation.! 


1 comment:

  1. Analinda, like your Mother and Father, you are one amazing young lady...not only in your Love and Faith in Jesus Christ as our Savior, but too, in your Sharing of your Love, Faith, and Knowledge, too many, of Christ, LDS, in your dedication in your Missionary work of and for LDS, but in all you do... Thank You and God Bless You

    ReplyDelete

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...