Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Pescara, Italy Week 3 - Mission Week 36



This week has been a hastle! We had zone conference!!! It was amazing. We to Rome on Friday to the mission home. Everyone in my zone stayed at the mission home. We ate very good food together and president was the one who served us. He is such a great guy. 
We then watched the Book of Mormon movie series all together which was so fun. The next day we got FLU SHOT! Everyone was nervous, including me (I hate shots) but I'm proud to say, "I did it!!!"


Zone conference was so great. We talked about how we receive personal revelation from the Lord. Personal revelation is the key to personal conversion to the Lord. It is the key to missionary work and the key to life!
We also talked about doing service to everyone. Meeting the needs of the people you are teaching and showing them that you love them. It was such a great zone conference.


Last night my new companion arrived and her name is Sorella Cluff!!! I have known her in the mission and I have always wanted to be her companion, now I get that chance!! She is so sweet and she is so happy all the time. She is from Nauvoo, IL. She is a great missionary.


We had a great P-day today. We went to the beach and walked on it and we toured around our town. We then ate really good American burgers and we took a little nap. It was such a relaxing P-day and I am really glad. Ohh, we also bought awesome, funny slippers. I got unicorns and my companion got sharks, hahaha.


This week has been very good. I encourage everyone to continue to read the Book of Mormon and to pray about the truths that are being taught. I know that when you do that you will gain your own personal revelation. I can promise that as you do these things you will see so many blessings in your life.


Sorella Hyatt🇮🇹







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...