Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Last night I was set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  Today I will fly to Utah where I will enter the Provo Missionary Training Center on 12/12/2018.  I will be there for 6 weeks then off to Rome, Italy.  I will be serving the Lord for 18 months.  During this time I will be devoting my service to the Lord and will not have any social media.
My contact is listed here on the blog.
analinda.hyatt@myldsmail.net
My dad will be posting on this blog, most every week.
I am excited to serve and will see you all in 18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...