Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Rome Week 15

Rome Week 15

So, my week was basically my companion and I going to a new part of our area and doing finding. It was actually very fun. 


Let me tell you guys about my p-day.  Apparently, yesterday, Monday, I was supposed to get my fingerprint appointment for my "permesso" so I can stay in Italy. Well, we forgot.... my companion was freaking out about it and stressing. But I was completely calm. I knew that Heavenly Father sent me here for a reason and that He would help me. So we prayed and I told my companion that I have faith, and if Heavenly Father could save my hair from being caught on fire then he could help me with this. 

Then this morning we got up early and made it to the embassy and usually it takes a normal person about 3 hours. But it took me only 45 minutes and we were out. 

After that we went and saw the St Sebastian Catacombs which was super cool.  We couldn't take photos inside of the catacombs but of the church we could take photos.
We basically did everything that we wanted and needed to do. We grabbed lunch and then went grocery shopping for food. 

I know through faith in Christ we can literally do anything and he will help us. We just have to trust in Him. 

Sorella Hyatt💙


(note: Mom posted my photos on her Facebook account)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so great and showing all of us how faith can overcome fear! I love 💘you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...