Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2019

This week has been a lot.

We have practicing for an Easter concert that is happening and be held in the visitor center. We are inviting so many people to come and watch. All the visitor center sisters are singing things about Christ. It will be good. 

Also, this week we have met a lot of different people from so many other countries visiting the temple. 
The temple is such a blessing for so many people. 

Yesterday was a miracle!  For the first time a family invited us over for Pranzo (lunch) right after church. It was so yummy. They made us soup tortellini, I loved it. Feeding the missionaries is very important.

We then shared a spiritual message with them and we decided to share it on humility and how to be humble and why it is an important thing to be humble. 
We shared the story in the Book of Mormon in the book of Ether chapter 3 when the Brother of Jared prays to the Lord to help them with light on the boats. The prayer that the Brother of Jared says is so humble. He's a mighty prophet of God and he was asking for forgiveness at the same time. I encourage you all to read the story of the Brother of Jared and encourage everyone to try and be humble like Christ. 

Today for P-day we visited the Castello Sant'Angelo. It was so cool. We went with our district since it's our last time together as a district since we had transfer calls today which means we could go to a different area in our mission with a new companion. 

I'm staying in my same area but I'm getting a brand new companion named Sorella Peters. I have never met her so I'm kind of nervous about it. 

Today was also actually a very warm day which is good because the weather here has been very bipolar as in... in the mornings it will be cold and then it gets warm or rains out of no where. One day is cold and the next warm, it's so weird. 

I hope everyone has a great week!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...