Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Pescara, Italy Week 4 - Mission Week 39 in Italy



We started the week off right this week!

A Brazilian lady found out I was half Brazilian and she randomly invited us over Monday night to eat Brazilian food! 

We had the opportunity to eat amazing food that night and we shared what the Book of Mormon is. She was very interested in it and asked if she could have one. We were prepared before hand and had with us a Book of Mormon in Portuguese for her. She was so happy and said that she would read it. 

We had a person we were teaching come for a lesson at church (she didn't want to have the lesson at her home) and we taught her the Restoration. It was the first time she fully accepted the lessons from the missionaries and she has been reading the Book of Mormon.

Also, we had a Thanksgiving Dinner with our English course group that we teach. It was a huge success. We had about 30 people there and everyone brought so much food. We went around and said what we grateful for in English. It was very good. 

Randomly,this week, a lady that we helped to be reactivated in church came to our Book of Mormon Family Home Evening and  brought a cake that she baked for me for my birthday. Even though it wasn't my birthday last Friday it was fun. She knew my birthday is this week but was not going to be able to give me the cake on my birthday.

We had a simple week. But we read in the scriptures that it is through small and simple things that great things are brought to pass!



Sorella Hyatt🇮🇹





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission week 70 in Italy

This past week was my second to last week in the mission field. I have been trying to work my hardest I want to finish out My mission stro...